Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Getting Loud with Rihanna

This post is about
THE LOUDEST SINGER EVER-RIHANNA!!!!!!
Especially I'm gonna give you some info about her new album "LOUD" which released on 12 November 2010::: Recording sessions began in February 2010 and continued over a period of six months, concluding in August 2010.The album's lead single "Only Girl (In the World)" was released on September 10, 2010. "What's My Name?" was released as the second single on October 29, 2010 and Rihanna has stated that current plans will see "S&M" released as the third single.

"LOUD" includes 11 songs.Here's the official queued tracklist`

"I'm gonna miss the Rated R era too, but nothing compares to the album I just made," Rihanna said, adding, "I made sure not to let you down with my music. You guys are always defending me, so now you’ve got some great songs to justify it. I didn’t want to go backward and remake Good Girl Gone Bad. I wanted the next step in the evolution of Rihanna, and it’s perfect for us".In early September 2010, she announced that the album would be called, Loud saying that "get Loud everybody, get crazy, get excited, because I'm pumped. I'm just gonna be me, because that's what you guys love the most, and that's what makes me feel best. Just being normal, normal for me is Loud! Sassy, fun, flirty, energetic."

I'm listennig the Album right now and I can surely say that it's amazing!Of course songs are too crazy,too hot,too pretty for 90% armenians but they are realy great!Especially I was surprised and happy too see the second version of Rihanna's duet with Eminem- "The Way You Lie", which seems to be better than the first one.
Many Famous Singers, producers,songwriters as 
Taio Cruz, Alex da Kid, Sean Garrett,Ne-Yo, Rico Love, Timbaland, Shontelle, David Guetta, and Drake worked on the album. 
Here is the cover of "LOUD"


There's nothing else to add- JUST GET THE ALBUM-GET LOUD!



And yes surely I'd like to share with you the Second version of Very Popular and loved duet by Rihanna and Eminem "The way You lie"...here is it! Enjoy and have a good night!


***PS  1.As you notice this is my first post in English!I'll frequently try to write in English:)
           2. Thanks JZ(the 809blog) for giving me the Album :) Thanks a lot bro!
          3. Part of the info in the post is taken from Wikipedia.com***


Thanks for reading! Love Ya!


1 comment:

  1. Let's just be realists. I know that you've been exposed to her previous album's effect, but to be honest, this one sucks! Horrible... Poppy lyrics with just ~15 words used all around. As far as I can understand it is her attempt (and not the first) to take over dance floors, but having Ke$ha and Katy Perry's second album, I think she doesn't have a chance. No responses from big criticism-portals have been made yet, but I can guess how will they react...

    ReplyDelete